Monday, September 26, 2011

Mama Cozzi's Stone Baked Veggie Pizza

Product: Mama Cozzi's Stone Baked Veggie Pizza

Price: $2.99

Rating: AAA


Even though it says imported from Europe, don't be fooled into thinking you will actually get to enjoy some real Italian frozen Pizza. It actually comes out of Germany, like a lot of other stuff at Aldi. So what you get here is a German interpretation of a frozen Pizza. It is loaded with veggies. It comes with spinach, zucchini, red onions. The box mentions pesto, but I could hardly taste it on the pizza. What you can taste is the fact that the bell peppers on the pizza are indeed grilled. This pizza is a nice thin crust pizza. The flavor is not offensive, but could use a little bit more tomato sauce as well as more cheese. If it says pesto on the box I also would have liked to taste some pesto. All in all it didn't blow me away but I liked it, especially for the price.

4 comments:

HandsUp said...

This Pizza was AWESOME. Not only was it chocked full of veggies, the taste was superb!

Unknown said...

Best damn frozen pizza ever.

Anonymous said...

Have this pizza in stock! It was delicious but they last few months when I have gone it's been absent!

Anonymous said...

Was really good (probably my favorite pizza) 1st time I had it a year or two ago, however got this year it had too much onions and very little zucchini which was cut in much smaller pieces. I don’t like much cheese so was happy with minimal amounts of Mozzarella.